Globalbev is an innovative Brazilian company that produces, imports and distributes national and international brands of beverages and food.
Founded in 2000, it introduced the first energetic which arrived in the country: Flying Horse and Extra Power. It is a pioneer in value drinks and snacks. Globalbev launched the first ready-to-drink Açaí packaged juice, and it is the exclusive distributor of the Pringles potato brand in Brazil, and also distributes and develops products of the brand Iracema, Brazil's largest chestnut brand.
WE HAVE 7 REGIONAL SALES HEADQUARTERS WITH THEIR OWN TEAMS
supply 4,500 supermarket shops, and a network of accredited distributors, with more than 6,000 salespeople. Our products reach over 70,000 points of sale throughout Brazil.
- - To increase distribution by 20% each year – new PoS / regions / channels;
- - Launch of new products – 1 new concept per year;
- - New partnerships with large international brands;
- - Exports – focus on Amazoo;
- - M&A – purchase of new brands or mergers with high value creation - introduction of a strategic partner.
- - To build strong and highly desired brands – to be a benchmark in digital marketing;
- - To control the PoS, with right prices and perfect exposure levels;
- - To hold close relationships with clients (supermarkets and distributors) and to have a deep understanding of their needs.
PRINCIPLES OF CONDUCT
- - All decisions must be centred in the client, guaranteeing a win-win situation. We exercise prudence and constant control of our spending, always questioning the return of any investment made.
- - Everyone is focused on the same goals, working together as a team.
- - A problem for one is a problem for all.
- - We are always honest and transparent in our business. We believe that problems should be on the table and not swept under the carpet.
- - We give complete priority to what gives added value to the client.
- - Doing more with less – quick and simple processes, without bureaucracy.
- - Ability to set priorities. Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
- - Thinking outside the box and looking for creative solutions. Our attitude makes us believe that nothing is impossible.
- -We are constantly seeking continuous improvement and high-quality standards